Jeep Safari In Corbett
For adventurers and wildlife photographers or all other wildlife lovers, Jim Corbett National Park is a wonderland which presents numerous wild wonders to cherish. Jeep Safari is known as the best way to have the best wildlife experience in this place. It is a reason most of the visitors of Jim Corbett National Park give jeep safari a preference from other safari options. Whether you are a bird watcher, a naturalist, a wildlife enthusiasts or a wildlife photographer, jeep safari will give you an ample opportunity to capture the best moments to create a great bunch of memories.
The whole area of Jim Corbett National park is categorised in 6 zones namely Dhikala, Dhela, Durgadevi, Pawalgarh, Bijrani and Jhirna zone. The tiger reserve of Corbett issue full day, morning and evening safari permits to visitors. There are 30 authorised jeeps that are allowed to go inside the jungle at a time. The permit for jeep safari can be taken prior to 45 days of your arrival at Jim Corbett National park and only 6 people can accommodate in a jeep.
These jeeps accommodating tourists are accompanied by an expert guide and only then it gets an entry in the forest area at a stipulated time in a day. The forest areas, open meadow, ruins in the park give several chances to tourists for wildlife exploration from jeep safari. From the open jeep, you can easily spot the tiger roaming in the jungle and this sight will be a lifetime experience for you. If you are not interested to get jeep safari in a group, you can hire it individually and see tigers comfortably.
This is to strictly remember that jeep safari in Jim Corbett National Park can be arranged for maximum 6 people at a time including the expert naturalist. The zones to be covered during safari are Pawalgarh, Durgadevi, Bijrani, Dhela, and Jhirna. The time for jeep safari is 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM and then, 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
Things To Remember About Jeep Safari In Corbett –
- Jim Corbett National Park remains open round the year, but some zones open in peak days of tour and Jhirna zone remains open throughout a year.
- From November to June, Bijrani Zone opens
- All the kids up to 5 years, can enter in the park without any fee
- There is no provision to enter in the restricted zone of the park
- No tourist is allowed to walk inside CTR. So, stay inside the vehicle when you are in CTR.
- Transfer of permit is not allowed
- No refund, if you cancel your registration after making payment for permits.